- Yarn and materials for classes and workshops should be purchased at Magpie’s Cottage.
- A 10% discount is given on any materials purchase for class.
- Payment in full and completed registration form confirms your place in the class. If payment is not made at least one week prior to class, your place could be given away to someone on a waiting list.
- REFUND POLICY: student must notify Magpie’s Cottage at least one week before the class start date in order to receive a refund.
- Missed class time is student’s responsibility and no refunds will be issued.
- Magpie’s Cottage reserves the right to change a date and/or cancel a
class if there is not enough interest. Fees will be refunded.
- Classes must have 3 students enrolled to start and 8 maximum
(unless otherwise states) to ensure personal attention.
- You will be notified by telephone and/or e-mail of a date change or
cancellation — you will be issued a full refund if you are unable to attend due to date change or cancellation.